Saturday, March 31, 2012

Good things come in 3's!

As you may know, I've had a few recent milestones with Cobb Cabin Crafts and I think it's time to celebrate that! I took a huge leap of faith in 2010 when I started Cobb Cabin Crafts and many thought I was crazy for making and selling small animal accessories. Those same people thought I should stick to making baby items and knitting. Needless to say, those same people willingly admit they were wrong. I love my family!

So, we are going to celebrate in three different ways.

1. All purchases between April 1 and April 10 can recieve a 15% discount with the code MILESTONE.

2. We will be giving away random accessories all through the month of April. I have a few items that need new homes (think licensed prints that I cannot sell)and a few lucky customers will be receiving unexpected gifts. Lucky customers will be chosen at random.

3. The big giveaway will be a matching set. One person will receive a cuddle cup, burrow bag, and tent. All you need to do to enter the give away is email me at CobbCabinCrafts@yahoo.com by April 15 and tell me your favorite Cobb Cabin Craft item. You can include a picture if you like (I will only use it on my blog/Facebook page with your permission). The winner will be chosen at random.

If you have any questions feel free to email me or put it up on my Facebook page. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment