Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meet & Greet

One of the questions many potential customers have is what size cuddle cup/tunnel/burrow bag/etc. should I buy? In order to help answer that question, I thought I'd spend the next few Thursdays describing my herd and what size Cobb Cabin Crafts accessories I make for them.


Meet Pumpkin, one of our two year old brothers. He lives in a "home made" cage built by my daughter and my father. What fun bonding must have happened in Grandpa's workshop with this project! Pumpkin was adopted from a rescue (we are a rescue loving family) in August of 2009. He and his brother were just 4 months old when we brought them home and WOW has he grown up!


Pumpkin's weight is generally around 1300gr or 2lbs 13oz. While he will fit into my regular burrow bags and tunnels, I make him the XL size. He (and his brother) just have more room to stretch out in the XL's. He also cannot easily fit into a round cuddle cup, although it is funny to see him try! So, he has the oval size as it gives him a bit more "leg room" which is so important on those sleepy Sunday afternoons while watching sports. Right?


No comments:

Post a Comment