I also have a lot happening at home. Em and Syd are busy high school teens, Iv is a growing-like-a-weed pre-teen and Gar is in his last year of elementary school. This year will involve marching band, dance, church, a new driver, choir, pep band, youth group, ADHD, piano lessons, a new 504, tons of food, concert band, sports, musicals, a basement project, tons of food (is that in there twice?) and the like. It's going to be a great year!!
| Syd's official MB debut |
Because of all of this, I've had to take a hard look at what I can and can't do. I'll be continuing to craft, that's for sure. Cobb Cabin Crafts is not going anywhere, but it will look different. I've decided to stop selling small animal cage accessories online. I just cannot get down to my sewing machine like I used to. I will continue knitting for the shop. While this may not seem fair as it takes way longer to knit a sweater than to sew a liner, the deciding factor was portability. I can take my knitting with me almost anywhere. In fact the only places I do not knit are in the loo, in bed and at work. I worked on the sweetest little sock at last night's
| It was a perfect night! |
So just as September signals the start of the school year, I'm officially starting anew. God, Family, Students, Crafting with some food prep too (seriously Iv, what is going on with all the eating!?!).
No comments:
Post a Comment