Spinach & Black Bean Quesadillas
Keep in mind, I never follow a recipe, so I'm not breaking any rules posting this.
Sautee a clove of garlic (minced of course) in a couple TBL of Olive oil in a pot on the stove.Wilt a good handful or two (like my measuring system?) of rough chopped fresh spinach (Salt and pepper to taste).
Remove from heat and toss with a can of black beans (drained and rinsed).
Fill flour tortillas with bean/spinach mixture (maybe 1/4 cup?) and shredded cheese (use whatever kind you like and however much looks right to you). Mr's philosophy is the more cheese, the better!
Fold in half and pan fry over medium heat. I use a skillet on the stove that I've sprayed with olive oil.
Flip to other side. They are done when cheese is melted and tortilla is a nice golden brown. Top with your favorite salsa and sour cream if you like.
This was a hit with ALL of the Cobb children and Mr had 4 quesadillas for supper. It's a keeper!
No comments:
Post a Comment